Friday, June 7, 2013

Organic Sweater Goodness

There is something about special about knitting a sweater for a baby.

Even if I don't know which baby the sweater will end up belonging to  : ) A whole lotta love goes into all of those little stitches.

A sweater is something that a baby will wear year round. A little wind, the sun hides behind the clouds...I always had a sweater with me for my little ones. I still do. And one for me too! 

Check out the newest sweater, hot off the needles! 




I LOVE the colors. 

It works for a boy or for a girl in my book. It is knit from the softest organic cotton that has been handpainted. The cardigan has 4 lovely grey buttons going down the front. 

I can't wait for this sweater to have a baby and a momma to love it! It is in store now at Rexer-Parkes, http://rexer-parkes.myshopify.com/ so you can go in or call them and make it yours (or make a new Mommy's day!) If you need a different size or color combo, one can be knit to your needs. Just drop me a line....the needles are always clicking over here.


Here it is on the table at Rexer-Parkes surrounded by yummy cotton ponchos- PERFECT for this weather when it keeps turning chilly! And the sweetest little baby rompers..little one piece numbers that are perfect for spring and summer!

Time to cast on another one...a girl one this time? hmmm. Will keep you posted. 

Sweater on!





No comments:

Post a Comment