Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sept 20 - 21 Come join Loops by Keri at the Maritime Festival in Greenport

SO excited to be participating in the Greenport Maritime Festival again this year! If you haven't been- you should GO! It is a day full of fun for the whole family!

I will be there with all of my hand knits- I have been VERY busy with new designs!! It's an amazing festival that is free with lots of ships and music and great food and best of all, Artisan vendors! Including me...but I digress.

Before I get into the knits, I have to show you what I've been working on and the story behind it. Last year at the Maritime Festival, they had a mermaid parade. I told my kids about it and my son looked thoughtful and then said to me "Mom! I've got it! You need to make mermaid costumes for the American Girl Doll! They'll sell like hotcakes!"

I loved his idea and his enthusiasm. My dear friend Sylvie and I worked together and made this! Isn't it awesome! Pink and Purple mermaid costumes are almost complete - stay tuned at the festival! Or if you can't make the festival, you can order them here...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/198303898/shipping-now-mermaid-outfit-for-amercian?




Sylvie, along with another friend Cathy will be sharing a booth with me at the festival. They both made some beautiful sewn creations. Cathy has focused on baby bibs, mother-daughter aprons, children's smocks and more! Sylvie has been creating amazing bags, totes, napkins with matching placemats, pillows - many with nautical and fish themes, incredible things!! PLUS these darling necklaces, that double as headbands. My daughter loves them!




And I'll have my knits - so many new designs and colors.

Mittens and fingerless mitts, for those of you who love to text but have cold hands or work in a cold office! Hats, scarves, infinity loop cowls, headbands, neck warmers, ponchos, baby rompers, shawls....there is something for everyone!

If you can't join us at the festival, you can visit my Etsy site! I do custom orders if you have something specific in mind ;)

Here are just a few! Now I am off to go finish some more! One week to go! :)



https://www.etsy.com/listing/192976525/sailor-baby-adorable-anchor-hat-for?















No comments:

Post a Comment