Monday, November 18, 2013

Who needs a Friday night out? Come one, come all!

Hello Friends!

Loops by Keri will be at the Shopping Extravaganza at Flower Hill Primary School
98 Flower Hill Rd, Halesite, NY 11743  - I wrote the wrong address before!!! 98 Flower Hill Road!


Hope to see you tonight!!

Halesite is a section of Huntington, so it's pretty close for many of you readers :)


THIS Friday November 22, 2013

From 6:30pm – 8:30 pm
Open to all!! 

Hope you can join us! Lots of knits for babies, children and adults too!


If you can't join us, be sure to stop into Rexer-Parkes in Huntington for Loops by Keri knits, available there every day! 


Or if you aren't that close, there is Etsy. :)


http://www.etsy.com/shop/LoopsbyKeri


Took some pictures of my latest knits! Check them out below! Hope I have time to photograph al the other cowls, headbands, scarves, hats, baby booties and more I've been knitting…..












And by request, I will have many different kitty cat hats with me!

In realistic colors and super funky colors too!!




and did I mention the fun headbands! Whee!! LOVE them!!




Hope you can join us!!


Meow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a fun time at the event! =)

    Great pictures of the kiddos! I can't wait to see you all next month! <3

    ReplyDelete