Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy New Year! wait, it is MARCH already?

Saying my posts have been a little infrequent lately is putting it mildly. Since I haven't made any resolutions yet, I think that one is at the top of my list. Especially with so much good stuff going on!

The kids were both in A Christmas Carol at the Minstral Players in Northport and had a wonderful time. My daughter fell in love with Mr. America the Leonberger, a gigantic and sweet dog who was also a part of the play ensemble. These two had such a report that it was my daughter who ended up taking him out for bows. she got him to sit and bow too. Just amazing! If you haven't seen this pley done by the Minstrals before, be sure to catch the show next year!







After the show, my LMO wanted us to get a Leonberger. At over 150 lbs, I told her that was too much dog for me. But...we met this little cutie and brought her home on Christmas Eve, making my daughters dream of getting a new dog for Christmas come true. Her name is Belle and she lives up to her name with those big blue eyes of hers. She is very sweet and finding her niche in the family.






As shown in pic above, we had LOTS of snow. But you all know that already I am sure. ;)

I have been knitting a LOT and have made some beautiful new items! The two below were both custom knits- I LOVE to work with people to make the perfect gift or item.

LOVE this baby blanket  and hope it's keeping it's baby warm and snug!




One of my favorites is this little monkey! So sweet right?


And look how cute it is on THIS little monkey!



There is so much more going on...and lots of ideas percolating for 2015. Next update MUCH sooner, promise!

xo
Keri









No comments:

Post a Comment